Downhill helmet Just1 JDH Mips black yellow
Just 1 expands into the world of bicycles with the new JDH downhill helmet, the dh helmet has been designed with the aim of creating the safest and most comfortable carbon helmet for Downhill or BMX.
COUPON -10%: WELCOME10
RETURN/CHANGE 14 DAYS CLICK HERE
Downhill MTB helmet Just1 JDH Assault Mips black yellow
After gaining a long experience in the off-road motorcycle sector, Just 1 expands into the world of bikes with the new JDH mtb helmets; The MTB full face helmet has been designed with the intention of creating the safest and most comfortable helmet for Downhill or BMX.
- Full Carbon External Shell
- 2 Shell Sizes
- 2 Eps Sizes
- Mips System
- Full Removable Inner Lining
- Multiple Air Ventilation System
- J.1.E.R. Emergency Cheek Pad Removal System
- Compatible with N.N.B.F. System
- Double D Retention System
- High Grade Metal Vent Screens
- Adjustable and Removable Peak
- Weight: 900g +/- 50g (XS-S-M) | 950g +/- 50g (L-XL-XXL)
- Approval: ASTM | CPSC | CE | AS / NZ Bicycle Standards
- Type: enduro mtb helmet, downhill helmet
Just1 JDH downhill helmet sizes:
XS 53-54 cm
S 55-56 cm
M 57-58 cm
L 59-60 cm
XL 61-62 cm
XXL 63 cm
- Black/Yellow Fluo
- Mtb Helmets
Just1 cross helmets
Motocross helmets in carbon and fiber Just1
In many sports it is common to have familiar faces and brands over the years and, at the professional level of world motocross races, the same can be said, from ex-riders to team managers to established companies. One of the most recent brands in the paddock and on the track is JUST1 Racing, which breaks traditions with innovative and high quality products.
Just1 is a cross helmet manufacturer based in Pistoia, Italy, but with a worldwide presence after a few years on the market. The company already has several world titles to its name in various disciplines including both the MXGP 2016 and the MXIM FIM 2015 Motocross 2015 with Tim Gajser and the MX3 2013 title with Klemen Gercar.