Incorporating new, innovative outer shell grid technology that is extremely lightweight and ventilated, the Sequence Knee Protector is ergonomically profiled for performance and features CE certified Level 1 protection. A dual strap closure system ensures the Sequence Knee stays in position while the TPR pull tabs make it easy to close while wearing gloves.
• New lightweight hybrid knee protection with high comfort and maximum breathability for all riding styles.
• Shell is constructed from a high performance polymeric material blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
• Shell is highly perforated for maximum breathability and air ventilation.
• NEW Single injected compound shells constructed with a back integrated grid structure which absorbs and dissipates impact forces.
• Soft bridge connector on the middle of the shell to allow flexibility and adaption.
• Internal rounded thermoformed padding with an additional viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and better protection of the rotula.
• Abrasion resistant Microfiber on the side inner part (Bike side).
• Soft and impact absorbing padding on the side outer part for more protection.
• New technical elastane main construction is highly breathable and retains shape
• Knee protector CE certified against EN 1621_1:2012 LEVEL 1.
• Dual straps closure system specially designed to offer more comfort and adjustment with top strap mounted above the knee and lower strap positioned for ergonomic fit.