Motocross Helmet Alpinestars S-M10 Dyno Black White
Type: Motocross Helmet Brand: Alpinestars Model: S-M10 Supertech Dyno Color: Black Matte Carbon White
The result of over five years of intensive study, development and testing; Alpinestars Supertech M10 motocross helmet made its race debut at the Anaheim Supercross, in January 2018.
At the outset of the MX helmet project, Alpinestars product philosophy was applied and a set of specific objectives set: Create the most advanced, protective and performance enhancing helmet possible. Primary objective: protection – to create the most high-performance protection possible. Secondary objective: to give excellent ventilation, comfort and reduced weight.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from technologically advanced carbon in four sizes for best fitting.
- Multiple density inner liner.
- Fitted with E-2, latest generation of MIPS, integrated low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head.
- Visor attached to helmet shell with patented system that will allow easy release in case of crash
- Adjustable top pad height (Alpinestar’s patented A-Head system)
- Maximized ventilation with 19 intakes and 5 exhaust ports
- Side shell shape coupled with soft EPP foam prevents damage to collarbone in event of crash.
- Emergency release and removable cheek pads, 3D contoured foam
- Removable comfort liner, anti-moisture and anti-bacterial fabrics