Bell Moto-9 Flex Louver motocross helmet
Discover the Bell helmets of the Off Road 2021 collection, the best motocross helmets can be found on motocross-soul.com
The Bell Moto 9 Flex helmet: exceeds all protection and comfort limits of modern motocross helmets.
A unique three-layer impact coating uses multiple densities of material to disperse impact energy more completely and works to reduce rotational energy transfer. The flexible and segmented lining of the Bell Moto-9 offers an adaptive and more personalized fit for a wider variety of head shapes and allows for superior ventilation throughout the helmet. Moto 9 Bell Helmets Flex is the most advanced cross helmet that Bell Helmets has ever made and sets the standard for the protection of the motorcyclist in motocross and off-road competitions.
BELL MOTO 9 FLEX FEATURES:
- Lightweight carbon fiber outer shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation ™ system for maximum ventilation
- Flyng Bridge Visor ™, an adjustable visor with air vents
- Removable / washable interior in X-Static XT2 silver-lined Extended Wear ™
- Exclusive magnetic cheek pads with safe helmet removal system in case of emergency Magnefusion ™ Emergency Removal System (M.E.R.S.)
- QuickFlip ™ system for easy adjustment of the visor, even with gloves
- EPS chin guard with ventilation channels
- Air intakes with removable anti-mud grating
- New and improved Magnefusion ™ fastener for the magnetic closing lace
- Padded laces under the chin with D-ring closure
- Padded and shaped case included
- Five year guarantee from the parent company
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE, Snell, AS
Motocross helmets, Bell helmets
The shell of the Moto-9 Flex, thanks to the three layers that compose it made of materials of different densities, is designed to respond to impacts of various entities. The higher the intensity of the impact, the greater the stress of the high-density layers in managing the transmitted energy.
PROGRESS IN ENERGY MANAGEMENT
The realization of a layered shell that responds progressively to the different stresses requires a special material that allows to manage the impacts at low speeds.
Polyethylene Foam is a soft, low-density polymer that, when placed between layers of EPO and EPP, is incredibly effective in minimizing the impacts of lower intensity.
The segmented and flexible inner shell adapts to the rider's head for optimal fit and greater helmet stability, also increasing efficiency in energy management.
An optimal fit of the helmet is a key factor in managing energy from an impact - that's why we've created a helmet that fits your head.
ADDRESS THE ROTATIONAL ENERGY
The Moto-9 Flex has been designed with a sliding zone between the EPO and EPP layers that has the function of reducing the transfer of rotational energy to the pilot's body during a side impact.
VENTILATION EVEN MORE EFFECTIVE
By creating a segmented cap and removing any excess material, we have increased the effectiveness of the already popular Vecocity Flow Ventilation system to make the cooler even cooler.
(Magnefusion™ Emergency Removal System)
Our magnetic pillow allows the quick and safe removal of the padding, useful to remove the helmet from the head with the least friction possible.