Motocross goggles Just1 Vitro light blue
IN THE BOX
- Mask bag
COUPON -10%: WELCOME10
RETURN/CHANGE 14 DAYS CLICK HERE
Just1 Vitro light blue cross goggles
The cross mask JUST1 Iris was born from the experience gained on the competition fields of the most demanding off-road disciplines with the aim of creating motocross goggles with an avant-garde design, excellent fitting and technical characteristics in line with our helmets off-road. The Iris motocross goggles are perfect for your Just One helmet
- Designed to fit helmets of all shapes and sizes.
- Anti-fog, anti-UV and anti-scratch lenses. easy and quick to change lenses.
- Compatible with Just1 Xl Roll Off System.
- Elastic height 40mm, internal silicone coating of the elastic band to eliminate slipping.
- Microfibre mask bag included in the package.
- The variable density sponge uses a fabric that absorbs moisture ensuring a perfect fit.
- By assembling all the elements of the mask, comfortable driving hours are guaranteed.
- Approval: CE-EN- 1938
- Clear lens
- Type: motocross goggles
- Motocross Goggles
Just1 cross helmets
Motocross helmets in carbon and fiber Just1
In many sports it is common to have familiar faces and brands over the years and, at the professional level of world motocross races, the same can be said, from ex-riders to team managers to established companies. One of the most recent brands in the paddock and on the track is JUST1 Racing, which breaks traditions with innovative and high quality products.
Just1 is a cross helmet manufacturer based in Pistoia, Italy, but with a worldwide presence after a few years on the market. The company already has several world titles to its name in various disciplines including both the MXGP 2016 and the MXIM FIM 2015 Motocross 2015 with Tim Gajser and the MX3 2013 title with Klemen Gercar.