Motocross goggles Just1 Iris Pulsar blue yellow
IN THE BOX
- Extra clear lens
- Removable nose guard
- Tear-off's set
- Mask bag
COUPON -10%: WELCOME10
RETURN/CHANGE 14 DAYS CLICK HERE
Just1 Iris Pulsar blue yellow cross goggles
The cross mask JUST1 Iris was born from the experience gained on the competition fields of the most unrepentant off-road disciplines with the aim of creating motocross goggles from the front to the front, with excellent fitting and technical characteristics in line with our helmets off-road. The Iris motocross goggles are perfect for your Just One helmet
- Just1's Outrigger Systems distributes the pressure equally for the best possible fitting.
- Different density and high breathability of the 3 layers of sponges guarantee a perfect face-mask fitting.
- Perfect protection and fit for those who wear eyeglasses.
- Removable nose guard perfectly integrated with the mask to ensure stability and protection.
- Lenses made in Italy: anti-fog, anti-UV and anti-scratch.
- Quick and easy interchangeability of the lenses.
- Compatible with Just1 Xl Roll Off System.
- Elastic band 45mm high, with internal silicone to improve grip.
- Approval: CE-EN- 1938
- Type: motocross goggles
- Motocross Goggles
Just1 cross helmets
Motocross helmets in carbon and fiber Just1
In many sports it is common to have familiar faces and brands over the years and, at the professional level of world motocross races, the same can be said, from ex-riders to team managers to established companies. One of the most recent brands in the paddock and on the track is JUST1 Racing, which breaks traditions with innovative and high quality products.
Just1 is a cross helmet manufacturer based in Pistoia, Italy, but with a worldwide presence after a few years on the market. The company already has several world titles to its name in various disciplines including both the MXGP 2016 and the MXIM FIM 2015 Motocross 2015 with Tim Gajser and the MX3 2013 title with Klemen Gercar.